... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Living in the light of eternity


Living in the light of eternity is my intentional decision to consistently live life with eternal perspective. While my spirit is tentatively housed to this earth through my human frailness, I am by no means held captive by this worlds frailties. I choose to not live bound by earths stratosphere, its galactic complexities or global extremities. I am not constrained by this worlds existential expectations or errant illusions. Rather I am intrinsically aware of a higher calling ... a song of divine destiny that sings to my soul, it has awakened the sleeping recesses of my mind and refuses to allow me to ever again be numbed by the hollow, superficial or vain. I cannot extinguish the vibrancy and rhapsody that play so consistently from deep within and wish not to relinquish its endearing hold. I am encapsulated within His divine love, my spirit is forever uninhibited. I only have this time, this moment, this life to fulfill destiny and enter the radiant and glorious halls of my heavenly home. I am forever aligned with divine purpose.


Comprehending that we have been purposed for this earth with such eternal significance is far beyond our human understanding, reasoning or our intellectual capacities. We who have been created by intelligent design - unique and individual - are necessary, vital and essential to an almighty plan. Our lives have been delicately and intricately woven into the pages of a divine history, all part of an omnipotent plan beyond our imaginings. Let us therefore dare to forge ahead through the pages of tomorrow and its imaginings and lay claim to our heavenly heritage. Dare to dream of what might be truly possible.


So take your heart, your soul and your imagination right out there and don't stop ... just keep on going.


Ephesians 3:20 - He is able to do immeasurably more than we could ask or imagine, all because of his power that is at work within us.

© copyright k.weight 2010


0 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...