... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Heart and Soul Girl


The girl behind Nzuri beads ... a girl with lots of heart and soul. Love her - My beautiful girl. 

Here she is selling her beads at the school carnival for my trip to Africa. 

Without your talent this would not have happened and without your heart to make all those bracelets, this dream would have looked very different. You made it all possible. Thank you for your kind heart and beautiful soul. My beautiful girl, my heart and soul, you make me so proud. Thank you for the gift that you are. Love you to the moon and back.

1 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

Heart n Soul said...

Thank you my darling girl. xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...