... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wildly Resplendent

Noosa Sunrise


'Let us marvel and stand in awe at the significant, magnificent and eternal within us - 
Let the immeasurable and irrevocable hope within, that soul song humming away inside, 
be finally allowed to fly free. 
May we set in motion so the rhythms of heaven can exceed our wildest imaginings. 
Let us not live sedated, safe or small lives but rather respond passionately and devotedly ... 
may we speak up, step out and power on ... 
might we be determined, unreserved, extraordinary, infinitely expectant and wildly resplendent. 
Humanity is waiting.'


Click here to go direct to this blog.

© copyright k.weight 2010

2 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

Laura said...

Wow. These words really awaken my spirit! I do not want to live sedate...but filled with His passion for all of creation. So beautiful! I am wondering what translation this is...the Message?

Heart n Soul said...

Hey laura....they are my words from a thought I had on living "Wildly Resplendent'. I heard those particular words somewhere and just loved the thought of being in this place. I have added the words of the verse so it is a bit clearer now :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...