... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Nature shots with the Samsung WB550


Love a beautiful view... especially feeling like your on top of the world!

I have really been enjoying my camera of late and taking some varied nature shots. Am contemplating maybe taking a photography course, when I can find some time!!


So this is a very unusual tree and I have no idea what it is actually called! 


Autumn in Australia ... but you wouldn't know it with the abundance of gorgeous flowers still in bloom. Love living where it never gets too cold. 


Found this bee busily humming around the flower but couldn't get close enough to get a really good shot. Wish I had a camera with a really good zoom. I think I took a zillion shots just trying to get up close and personal with the bee!


Okay that's enough randomness from me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...