... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I was just sitting here wondering what to post about, seeings I am feeling under the weather and somewhat unwell when I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I had been nominated as a recipient of the 'Stylish Blogger Award' by Shanda over at 'A Pause on the Path'.


Funny thing is ... it really did cheer me up...... I felt a few rays of sunshine come my way on this rather dreary day as I sit curled up on the couch coughing intermittently and going through a box of tissues at an alarming rate. Just knowing that there was another blogger out there in the blogosphere who appreciated my blog and was happy to let others know about it was kind of neat. Thank you Shanda for sending it 'Down Under'. While this is not a red carpet moment it certainly feels nice to have your work, thoughts and musings valued. Such a lovely way to encourage other bloggers, so if the 'Stylish Blogger Award' comes your way.... smile and send the sunshine on its way.

The Rules:

1. Say seven interesting, amusing, wild or crazy things about yourself.
2. Encourage some fabulous bloggers by passing the award on (link award back to the awardee's blog)
3. Contact the bloggers you have nominated and let them know!


So...seven things about me from the most recent to things some time ago ...


1. Visited Uganda as a volunteer assisting with orphaned and abandoned babies in Uganda.

2. Biked to Claude Monet's garden in Giverny, Paris and got lost a long the way.

3. Experienced an old fashioned horse and carriage ride in Brussels, Belgium.

4. Saw all the highlights of London in 24 hours including the show Mama Mia!

5. Escaped being chased by ravenous monkeys at the monkey forest in Ubud, Bali.

6. Survived a bank hold up by a guy waving around a sawn-off shot gun!

7. Performed in a 'King's Kids' performing arts team during the Seoul Olympics as a kid.
xx

And here are some fabulous blogs I am loving right now, deserving of a little blog award....in no particular order -


This lovely girl at tiny green elephants


Photobucket
Casey at the Wiegands

Asher at Sole Hope

Emily at the Anderson crew



Jessica at Four of a kind

Finding Joy
Rachel at Finding Joy


Photobucket
Beth at You Capture

Jami at Call me blessed

6 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

Shanda said...

I loved hearing all the exciting things you have done. What adventures. Made me wish I had made mine more adventuresom! Great list.

Unknown said...

Now those are some fun things about you!! I experienced London in 24hours in August...we took the red bus tour! ;)

Unknown said...

Thank you, again, sweet girl. I loved reading the 7 fun things about you!

Jessica said...

thank you so much! very sweet. we've been crazy busy, so sorry i didn't come over sooner to thank you.

Jami said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! xoxo

The Tiny Team said...

Thank you sweet friend for the award! I am only just getting to posting it!

xo,
Amy

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...