... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Time

Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past even while we attempt to define it, and like a flash of lightning, at once it exists and expires.
~ Charles Caleb Colton

Yay... its holidays... three beautiful weeks!
and this week I am finding joy in time ....
lots and lots of time :)

So I am taking time to breathe, pause and exhale
to capture, celebrate and cherish
a few favourite and anticipated moments.


time to ...
sleep in
even though I have to take one child
to the bus stop in the morning

time to ...
cook friends a meal
and pay it forward

time to ...
get things done, fix things up and
sort things out


time to ...
sit with a cup of tea
and not feel rushed throughout the day

time to ...
walk in the early evening
bliss, even if it is a bit chilly!!

time to ...
create, design and make
to sketch and draw and paint


time to ...
take photos because
I haven't had time lately!!

time to ...
pause, ponder and plan.


Time is a brisk wind, for each hour it brings something new... but who can understand and measure its sharp breath, its mystery and its design? ~ Paracelsus

Time - a Simple Pleasure ....
* capture an opportunity * celebrate the beauty of life * cherish the everyday.
this is what is on my heart today.

Project Simple Pleasures2
capture, celebrate, cherish
friday favorite things | finding joy
Photobucket

16 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Better take plenty of photos because before you know it the holiday 'time' will have gone by. Its sad we can't capture time when something good happens. When I think I'm going to have time on my hands, invariably it gets absorbed in all ways that I never intentioned for it to. Oh well, we can only do what we can do.
Enjoy your holidays
God bless
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your rest!!
xxx

caz1975 said...

Time is indeed very precious, I was at the funeral of a close family friend today, a very apt reminder that time is a gift to cherish!

Anonymous said...

This is what Summer means to me...having time on my hands to truly enjoy and embrace what I love to do.

Thanks for sharing...

Maria

Nikki (Sarah) said...

Me too...loving the easy living time...no rush...just laid back and easy. Totally enjoy your time

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

This is why I love hosting Simple Pleasures. What a wonderful post! Thanks so much for linking up.

Denise said...

What a joy it will be for you to refresh, have no agenda, and plan each day as it comes with no restrictions or commitments! Enjoy your time! :)

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad today." (Psalm 118:24)

Mave said...

Enjoy your time of re-creation. Time is a gift given to us to use fully. Thanks Mave

Debbie said...

What a wonderful post! You know, sometimes I fail to enjoy the gift of time and take it for granted.
This simple pleasure was also a great reminder for me.

Cindy Swanson said...

Love your post...the thoughts and the lovely photos! That clock at the top is just amazing.

Found your blog through Casey's "On Your Heart." Hope you'll stop by and visit me sometime!
Cindy @Notes in the Key of Life

Jami said...

Oh that all sounds wonderful! Hope you are well my friend!
xoxo

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Love this! My friend adding the time theme to your post was brilliant and so inspiring to read!

Blessings to you.

Rachel

Anonymous said...

great post!! i can never seem to find enough time.

I found you through Casey's linkup and I am now following :)
http://resourcefulred.blogspot.com

Sarah B. said...

Time is such a gift! Great post! Stopping by from Casey's!

Kelly said...

enjoy your time!
xxO

sarah said...

good reminders...

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...