... Living inspired by the beauty of life, one post at a time.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Friendship


Good friends are like stars …. 
You don’t always see them, 
but you know they are always there.
- Unknown


A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- Bernard Meltzer



Friendship is a sheltering tree.
- Samuel Coleridge



Even after all this time, The sun never says to the earth, "You owe me." 


Look what happens with 
A love like that. 
It lights the whole sky.

Crazy times!!

We all take different paths in life, but no matter what happens, we take a little of each other wherever we go. My friends have changed me in profound ways. Some are near and some are far. So blessed by the amazing individuals in my life. 



Friends of the heart are friends forever. They impact your life in ways you never expect. This kind of friend is like a four leaf clover ... hard to find and lucky to have.



Love you all



xxx



6 'heart 2 hearts'…heartfelt comments here.:

Anonymous said...

Friendship is just unique and special. Friends never leave you even when continents or life choices separate us, we are always there for each other. I know I am blessed to have many good and true friends. They are my rock.
Have a blessed day and thanks for reminding us to be grateful for these special people in our lives.

Debbie Petras said...

Friendship is such a gift! You are so fortunate to have ladies you love and cherish. I am blessed too. Some of my best friends are ones I've known since second grade. But I've also added many along the way, including many new blogging friends.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Unknown said...

To Me Friends are very important...and should always be loved and cared for and respected. wonderful sweet post !

- KAT -

Anonymous said...

Love that ... 'girlfriends are sisters you choose'
Xx

My Beautiful World said...

Another beautiful post I have many of these lovely sayings sisters and friends are very precious they fill your life with so much happiness and laughter. Hope you have a wonderful day my friend.

Always Wendy

Denise said...

Love the joyful pictures; life is so full of beautiful friends that bless our lives! They are indeed the sisters we choose! :)

Blessings and hugs for a brand new week!
Denise

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing, kind words are sunshine to the soul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...